Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cass Pennant

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
With the choice of Barca or Master Chef I ended up watching the film Cass on youtube, not the run of the mill hoolie flick, concentrated equally on the race issues as well as the violence.

Problem was got right to the last part of 11 and some kind person had removed the sound.

I could see what happened, with Dennis Penis in the pub and Frank Bruno and the real Cass outside, but what did they say, as my lip reading isn't what it should be.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
With the choice of Barca or Master Chef I ended up watching the film Cass on youtube, not the run of the mill hoolie flick, concentrated equally on the race issues as well as the violence.

Problem was got right to the last part of 11 and some kind person had removed the sound.

I could see what happened, with Dennis Penis in the pub and Frank Bruno and the real Cass outside, but what did they say, as my lip reading isn't what it should be.

"you aint worth it etc etc" " ive got a load of books to write etc etc "

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Do you think this blue goes with the claret? Maurice has been trying to get me into pastels lately, but I keep telling him, I'm not just some big black poofter he can dress up on Saturdays.

OR

I reckon if I shit every day for a year, then sell it on as Cass Pennant's Shit, some pwopah nawty boys will buy it. Oh look, here comes that cvnt Danny Dyer, put him down for a couple of kilos of the brown and smelly....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here