Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carter gets extra time with albion

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the info.

Personally I think we need a player like Carter. We have too many luxury players and some games just need killing off ala Palace/Leeds. Someone with a bit of experience who can help defend and attack freekicks/corners has got to be useful. He's also got the Prem/Championship pedigree and even if he's a midtable champ player, he offers something that we could do with right now.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Is he also an Unlimited Sex machine????

Sems to offer what Gus says he wants and has not got at the mo....

Darren Ferguson acknowledged Carter's frustration.

"Darren always trains well. He's been frustrated at not getting the games he thinks he should, which is what I want," said Ferguson.

"But I think if you look at the lads we've brought in, Matt James and Paul Coutts have done very well. Richard Chaplow's last three away games have been very good.

"Darren does give me options because of the balance of his left-foot. If you speak to anyone about Darren Carter the first thing they'll say is he's a good footballer.

"He's got a good left foot, he's a good size with good energies
and it's up to the lad now."

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Thanks for the info.

Personally I think we need a player like Carter. We have too many luxury players and some games just need killing off ala Palace/Leeds. Someone with a bit of experience who can help defend and attack freekicks/corners has got to be useful. He's also got the Prem/Championship pedigree and even if he's a midtable champ player, he offers something that we could do with right now.

Agree. Dare I say it we need someone who isn't actually FLAIR

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Is he also an Unlimited Sex machine????

Sems to offer what Gus says he wants and has not got at the mo....

Darren Ferguson acknowledged Carter's frustration.

"Darren always trains well. He's been frustrated at not getting the games he thinks he should, which is what I want," said Ferguson.

"But I think if you look at the lads we've brought in, Matt James and Paul Coutts have done very well. Richard Chaplow's last three away games have been very good.

"Darren does give me options because of the balance of his left-foot. If you speak to anyone about Darren Carter the first thing they'll say is he's a good footballer.

"He's got a good left foot, he's a good size with good energies
and it's up to the lad now."

Sounds like he fits the bill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here