Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carole's wing play... or lack of it!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I don't understand Seb Carole's outake on football, he seems to get the ball, good, beat a man, even better, but then instead of running into the space he has made himself to put in a cross, he just cuts back and passes/loses the ball.

Its soo frustrating.

Also did anyone else feel Frutos was trying too hard and thus affecting his normal game? Obviously i've never seen him play before and that could be his usual, but he looked to be trying impossible flicks all the time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kaney said:
I don't understand Seb Carole's outake on football, he seems to get the ball, good, beat a man, even better, but then instead of running into the space he has made himself to put in a cross, he just cuts back and passes/loses the ball.

Its soo frustrating.

Also did anyone else feel Frutos was trying too hard and thus affecting his normal game? Obviously i've never seen him play before and that could be his usual, but he looked to be trying impossible flicks all the time.

Along with the bad sportsmanship highlighted by Ernest, I would agree.

I blame Magoo :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lets get Oatway back on the wing or Hammond. No more FOREIGN rubbish tried and tested ENGLISH lads is what we need

Carole can also stop trying to play through balls as well. I want a good old Oatway "square" ball. Bloody FOREIGNERS

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
OATWAY....NO, he along with Carpenter are the worst two players in the division

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I think Carole is a great asset to the team and is a good player.I for one didn`t see him give the ball away much last night....maybe we were watching different games.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Chippy has long since past it

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I didn't say anything about carole except his inability to run PAST players

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Carole's wing play... or lack of it!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Along with the bad sportsmanship highlighted by Ernest, I would agree.

I blame Magoo :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lets get Oatway back on the wing or Hammond. No more FOREIGN rubbish tried and tested ENGLISH lads is what we need

Carole can also stop trying to play through balls as well. I want a good old Oatway "square" ball. Bloody FOREIGNERS

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Leave the wisecracks to Ernest........it works for him, but not for you.;)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sooooooooooooo boring you ernest lovers,havent a clue,chippy was gravy in the 2nd half

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Re: Re: Re: Carole's wing play... or lack of it!

bakesy said:
Leave the wisecracks to Ernest........it works for him, but not for you.;)

No it doesn't, apart from a few morons who still rise to the bait Ernest has just about outstayed his welcome :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Kaney said:
Chippy has long since past it

What game did you watch last night? Chippy was good in the middle of Midfield in the second half and he works well with Hammond, i don't want Oatway back in the side. If you looked at Sheff Utd tactics last night, they knew our danger man Carole, when ever Carole got the ball he was getting drag into the middle of the park and getting closed down very reguarly by the Sheff Utd defenders, he had no option but to cross the ball after skinning his man. Frutos looked dangerous and he is a great prospect for us hopefully we will see more of him in times to come.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
brightonfan_86 said:
What game did you watch last night? Chippy was good in the middle of Midfield in the second half and he works well with Hammond, i don't want Oatway back in the side. If you looked at Sheff Utd tactics last night, they knew our danger man Carole, when ever Carole got the ball he was getting drag into the middle of the park and getting closed down very reguarly by the Sheff Utd defenders, he had no option but to cross the ball after skinning his man. Frutos looked dangerous and he is a great prospect for us hopefully we will see more of him in times to come.

Wind em up, watch em go.

FFS, KANEY IS ON A WIND-UP. :rolleyes:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
FFS, were playing quite well i wish people would stop moaning and give the team some support.Be realistic, we aint gona be a top 10 team at withdean

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The problem is there really are some f***ing stupid people on here, so you never really know if it's a wind up or just some crack pot. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here