Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carole or Cox?????????????

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Carole or Cox

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

With other threads covering this topic on who should and shouldn't be in the Squad i thought a poll my sort it.

Fight

As Harry Hill might say.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cox.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cox is obviously one of our best 16 players. As is McNulty.
Dicker is one of our best 11, as is Forster.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Neither of them are good enough. I really fail understand all this bellyaching about Cox, and Carole has been dreadful.

D

Deleted member 2719

I know Cox is inconsistent but he is a handy player to have and can unlock the opposition , however i have never seen carole shine.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Neither of them are good enough. I really fail understand all this bellyaching about Cox, and Carole has been dreadful.

No one's bellyaching, it's just making the point that bringing on Carole against Norwich was a crap decision and Cox would have been a much better choice. The fact that Cox can't even make the bench when we have such a waste of time as Carole on the bench is ridiculous. I agree though, neither are really good enough.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Another vote here for neither!

Bit pointless having the poll without the most popular option:laugh:

Not really, you're just misunderstanding the question. Of course the answer for everyone would be neither if it was the choice between Cox, Carole or Antonio Valencia, but the point of the post is, as these are two wingers we have available, which one is better. The only way one of the two options is not relevant to you is if you think both are EXACTLY as good as each other.

D

Deleted member 2719

Another vote here for neither!

Bit pointless having the poll without the most popular option:laugh:

This is really asking the question has GP got it right about putting Carole ahead of Cox.

Let's face it i am sure we could all find a better player we would prefer.

I am not suggesting cox should start every week either but he is still a very handy lad to have at this level compared to Seb.

I do still back GP to get things right but can't see where he is coming from on this decision.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The other option is Dicker on the left as he has played a number of times this season. Or Bennett on the left with Calderon as right midfield and El Abd as right back.

D

Deleted member 2719

The other option is Dicker on the left as he has played a number of times this season. Or Bennett on the left with Calderon as right midfield and El Abd as right back.

But who is on the bench Cox or Carole BG?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here