Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle Utd V Brighton & Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Dean will spend his journey in the kit van sewing up the sleeves of the shirts as a joke inspired by Chippy. This will make the players so angry they will go out and rape the almost sweaties 0-1. :drama:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm feeling so confident I put Albion in my away bet accumulator today, 2-1 for me

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
El-Abd preferred over Jake Wright at left back? I can only assume Wright's still not 100% fit

(4-4-2) Kuipers; Virgo, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, El-Abd; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, A Davies; Dickinson, Forster

Subs: G Smith, Cox, Livermore, C davies, Hart, Wright, Navarro, Thornhill

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
El-Abd preferred over Jake Wright at left back? I can only assume Wright's still not 100% fit

(4-4-2) Kuipers; Virgo, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, El-Abd; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, A Davies; Dickinson, Forster

Subs: G Smith, Cox, Livermore, C davies, Hart, Wright, Navarro, Thornhill

And not because he's been playing bloody well and deserved to keep his place? :annoyed:

1-1, Dickinson FGS.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
0-2
Dickinson and Bennet

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
i know nothing about football,silly game grown men running around chasing a ball ,diving ,kissing crying ,swearing at the officials ,so ile go for a 0-1 with forster scoring after latching on to a lovely through ball from dicker in the 79th minute,watched by a sparse crowd of 5,338 with the away support being 312 mental as anythings.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
*awaits El-Abd to f*** up*

Nope, I quite like the lad and think he gets more than enough abuse on here, if he kicks their winger off the pitch, scores a bullet header from a corner, and is our man of the match no-one will be happier than me. I just think he's out of position at left back, and if Wright was fully fit he would start - I'd expect RS to play people in their natural positions. Nothing to do with personalities or prejudices.

I'm not soemone who rags on certain Albion players because it's fashionable to do so, I want each player that turns out for each match to have a great game, even Colin Hawkins :wink:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nope, I quite like the lad and think he gets more than enough abuse on here, if he kicks their winger off the pitch, scores a bullet header from a corner, and is our man of the match no-one will be happier than me. I just think he's out of position at left back, and if Wright was fully fit he would start - I'd expect RS to play people in their natural positions. Nothing to do with personalities or prejudices.

I'm not soemone who rags on certain Albion players because it's fashionable to do so, I want each player that turns out for each match to have a great game, even Colin Hawkins :wink:

Precisely, Jake Wright is a left back and i think he is a good left back, yes al abd has a (rare) stormer on saturday but ultimately jake wright is the better left back, assuming they are both 100% fit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here