Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle Roll-call

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Leaving around 12:30. Only takes 90 minutes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Willhave to bow out this year for Carlisle. We are saving for trip to Aus at Xmas, need to watch the pennies a bit. Good luck to you all, and hats off to those going, and especially to those going to Hartlepool on Tuesday as well :cool:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm driving up and was planning on leaving at 6. Are all the times above people getting the train or have I miss calculated the time it will take?!? Thankfully staying up there so don't have to face the journey straight home. Making a little trip of it and staying up until Hartlepool.

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
I'm driving up and was planning on leaving at 6. Are all the times above people getting the train or have I miss calculated the time it will take?!? Thankfully staying up there so don't have to face the journey straight home. Making a little trip of it and staying up until Hartlepool.

Will take around 6hours(without stopping)

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

Depends what time you want to get to Carlisle. We are on the same train as Uncle Buck. We have to change at Leeds and get to Carlisle just after 12.15, so time for a beer or two or three before kick off. Back via Newcastle but as UB said it was pretty cheap going that route.

I dont have the holiday left from work or would have also stayed up North. Its a car for me on Tuesday then fly to Berlin Wednesday morning.

Just booked a half day for Shrewsbury. My leave card is looking too well used already (my leave goes from October to October)

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
Five of us in the car. Leaving Tunbridge Wells at 07:00 picking eldest and his girlfriend up from Kingston en route.

A couple of pints in the rugby club pre-match then off across the border for dinner at the in laws post match.

A leisurely drive back on Sunday after a cooked breakfast....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here