Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle away.........

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Little way off, but return flights from bristol to newcastle are £12!! get at train to bristol for £23 from brighton. train from newcastle to carlisle is £12- making the grand total to get to the top end of the country less than 50 notes- f***ing bargain.

get on it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
bristolseagull said:
Little way off, but return flights from bristol to newcastle are £12!! get at train to bristol for £23 from brighton. train from newcastle to carlisle is £12- making the grand total to get to the top end of the country less than 50 notes- f***ing bargain.

get on it.

You do realise how far out of the city Bristol Airport is?!? And Newcastle is a fair way out as well.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Re: Re: Carlisle away.........

crodonilson said:
You do realise how far out of the city Bristol Airport is?!? And Newcastle is a fair way out as well.

yep, lived in bristol for 7 years and have flown from bristol airoport twice, its about £7 taxi from the centre, not so sure about newcastle, but seing as the flight lands at 9:25 i dont envisage a major problem.

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
you still need to get back, trains are rape when they are open day return, unless you return on the same day you will be penetrated

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
fliddy mcflid said:
you still need to get back, trains are rape when they are open day return, unless you return on the same day you will be penetrated

its all sorted, flight back is at 07:35 sunday morning, gonna hang out getting pissed in the bigg market, newcastle for as long as poss, have a quick kip at the airport, then back to bristol and train back to brighton.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
fliddy mcflid said:
i play football on sunday mornings!

thats why we are driving:jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lander14 said:
Going on the costa express!

lucky git - 15 hours with liz:love:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
lander14 said:
You're a brave man. Carlisle and back on Liz's bingo bus ? *shudder*
I'd rather push a medium sized calculator up my anus and try to work out the square root of 148 thought an elaborate series of strategic sphinctor spasms.

But thats another story.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:
You're a brave man. Carlisle and back on Liz's bingo bus ? *shudder*
I'd rather push a medium sized calculator up my anus and try to work out the square root of 148 thought an elaborate series of strategic sphinctor spasms.

But thats another story.

i would have liz do that to me to pass the time on the journey:love:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
lander14 said:

Thats going to be horrid. No drinking children.

Im paying 14 quid return

Leave brighton 05.21 change at watford, change at Crewe, get into carlisle at 12.35.

Up yours British Rail ;)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Staying in Bowness on Windermere for a couple of nights at the "Royal Oak", train up to Carlise Sat morning, just hope for a nice bit of sunshine to go with my boat trip on the lake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here