Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Wilson-Denis

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bring him back from Crawley and stick him upfront with Leon Saturday, it'll be a cracking partnership!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will be back once Henderson finishes his loan spell and goes back to Reading.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
needs more match practice yet, let henderson have at least this bank holidays games then try him out

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I dont think there is a Carl Wilson-Denis fan club yet is there? Sorry if there is but i've founded another one...

:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: blimey Trigger by the end of the season your sig is gonna be huge :D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I shortened mine after people complaining about large sig's, they can always turn them off anyway :) but I thought I'd be kind!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
287472.JPEG

:clap2: Join the Carl Wilson-Denis fan club :clap2:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Watched him play for Crawley against Merthyr. OK and no better ... and consider the quality of the opposition.

I'd say he's a long way from being Albion first team striker material.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
goldstone said:
Watched him play for Crawley against Merthyr. OK and no better ... and consider the quality of the opposition.

I'd say he's a long way from being Albion first team striker material.

I saw him play for Crawley when he was substituted. I think that is the highest level at which he could play, but i'd like to be proved wrong.

Marney was outstanding though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Trigger said:
Bring him back from Crawley and stick him upfront with Leon Saturday, it'll be a cracking partnership!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I've seen nothing to warrant that. Would be tough on McPhee who has done much more to justify a place than WD.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
did anyone else see him against Arundel he looked quality then, nice hard shot on him and not a bad header of the ball with a fair bit of pace.

I would like to see him come off the bench for the last 20 mins to score, could be our supersub

gulldenboy

Aug 16, 2003
Wilson -Dennis shouldnt even be at Brighton I have watched all the Crawley games he isnt even worthy of playing at that level.
Marney has been outstanding he just needs a few goals and I think we would see him back to his best he needs to play as an out and out striker alongside somebody with a brain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here