Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v West Ham

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I suppose west ham winning will be better for Us - but I still hate them with a passion - only because of the neighbour though for no other reason - although I do find watching their football incredibly boring and I wouldn't want to watch that hoof football week in week out!!!

Has your neighbour got a son of around 24 named Matt another west ham numpty

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As much as they are boring me senceless I'd rather they win and Cardiff stay behind us for the time being it is so so so tight and we could do with all the help we can get.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Selective pressing by West Ham. Will Cardiff get caught out like Bridcutt did? Why is Peter Whittingham playing on the left. He seems overly right-footed.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
West Ham . Good goal allowed. 0-1

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Peter Whittingham is left footed. He has taken a long free kick from the right hand side. He is all over the pitch.

How much luck can West Ham get? They just play around waiting for the smallest mistake. At least Cardiff are trying to play football. West Ham slightly the better team.

I don't think Cardiff can improve. They seem to play at the same level all the time.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Much as I don't like this west ham team if this is the fulltime score it will suit us as far as Wednesday's game ....puts more pressure on Cardiff to get a result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here