Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v West Ham

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I remember the opening game of the season fixture at Upton Park. That was a bit like the League Cup Final. Cardiff had what I thought was an exceptional defence (back four) on that day and it has remained virtually unchanged all season.

I think the game will be a bit like Albion v West Ham at the Amex. A bit like last week as well. Cardiff holding out against a better team. But Cardiff may be a different team at home?

It will be interesting who will make the better fist of playing against cardiff, Liverpool, West Ham or Brighton. We have the best opportunity at the end of their run of three games.

This afternoon: I forecast a score draw. The pitch looks better than Wembley. And the match has started better as well.

BBC Sport - Cardiff v West Ham

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
3 little birds / bob Marley doing the rounds now Ajax fans do that so well watch on YouTube , tried to get it going in west upper last week didn't catch on , only 2 of us singing 2 of us singing

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Is it me or is this game incredibly dull? Hoof....Hoof.....Hoof....Hoof

Might switch over see if there is anything else on.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's spreading again Cardiff & lester both at it

_40192526_lester_178.jpg

???

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Is it me or is this game incredibly dull? Hoof....Hoof.....Hoof....Hoof

Might switch over see if there is anything else on.

That's west ham for you!! I hate them with a passion. My next door neighbour supports them and he's a knob of the highest order!!! So I'm routing for Cardiff!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
West Ham actually look better and more likely to score when they actually play football too. They have some decent players and they don't use them correctly I'm feeling all South American.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That's west ham for you!! I hate them with a passion. My next door neighbour supports them and he's a knob of the highest order!!! So I'm routing for Cardiff!!!

Same here, well not your next door neighbour - that would be weird !!! But what would be better for us ? West Ham winning or Cardiff winning ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Why do BBC persist with Mark Bright. By far the worst pundit on tv. Crap game so back to the Newcastle game for me.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I suppose west ham winning will be better for Us - but I still hate them with a passion - only because of the neighbour though for no other reason - although I do find watching their football incredibly boring and I wouldn't want to watch that hoof football week in week out!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here