Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff tickets

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't forget it's also holiday season, so the window for purchasing may be extremely small for some.

A few yeas back when we played Reading onthe first day of the season, I had to get someone to go to my flat and collect my ticket and then bring it to me in the New Forest, as I was going directly from there to the game. I really thought things would have improved by now, but we almost seem to have gone backwards on the admin front since Ken Brown arrived.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The point is the delay in sale and delivery. Last year Watford arrived the day before and Orient on the day of the match. In each case money taken three weeks before - not very professional is it?

Not just those two but also Hudds, Stoke, Wallsall and Notts County. Agreed it was a rather worrying trend last season.

YOu kind of thought did the ticket office have a bin that resembled a post box.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Why has it bloody switched from Tuesday 16th to Wednesday 17th, cant bloody go now.

It was switched weeks ago.

The Welsh eggchasers are playing England at the Millennium Stadium on Saturday, so our game against Bristol City has been switched to Sunday. As a result, the Brighton game has been moved from Tuesday to Wednesday.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
It was switched weeks ago.

The Welsh eggchasers are playing England at the Millennium Stadium on Saturday, so our game against Bristol City has been switched to Sunday. As a result, the Brighton game has been moved from Tuesday to Wednesday.

Cheers for info, will have to wait another season to see your Stadium (as long as you dont go up that is).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Guys , sorry to bounce BUT does anyone know for DEFINITE it's tomorrow , nothing in the coming up bit of the Website - need to see how much a youngsters ticket is

EDIT : found it :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Would be nice if they announced the tickets soon seeming as though it's now less than a week!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would be nice if they announced the tickets soon seeming as though it's now less than a week!

Tomorrow according to tonight's programme.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Now announced. Got a meeting in Reading and can arrange one for Gloucester on Wednesday, so can feel a slight detour via Cardiff on the cards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here