Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff tickets

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
No - shows ticket office is understaffed.

Cardiff have had tickets for their first NINE home games on sale for several weeks - why do we always have to go for brinkmanship.

Next week will be panic for "where have my Pompey and Cardiff tickets got to" - rely too much on Royal Mail doing their bit.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
No - shows ticket office is understaffed.

Cardiff have had tickets for their first NINE home games on sale for several weeks - why do we always have to go for brinkmanship.

Next week will be panic for "where have my Pompey and Cardiff tickets got to" - rely too much on Royal Mail doing their bit.

Or does it show that Cardiff have not sent them yet? You cannot conclude based on no evidence whatsoever that it is a problem at our end. It could be but it probably isn't.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Been waiting for details on these tickets for a while now, I know we probably won't take too many but I hope to go...any guess at cost?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
£26 last season, I think.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Or does it show that Cardiff have not sent them yet? You cannot conclude based on no evidence whatsoever that it is a problem at our end. It could be but it probably isn't.

We are traditionally quite slow at getting ticket news out though. More so then most other clubs. The first we normally hear about prices or allocation is from other teams websites. I remember the Woking game last season they had prices up for our home game up before us!

Not a moan as such but an observation. The ticket office do a bloody good job under difficult circumstances 99% of the time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

History suggests the delay is at our end though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Those doing The Sun deal won't get loyalty points though...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We are traditionally quite slow at getting ticket news out though. More so then most other clubs. The first we normally hear about prices or allocation is from other teams websites. I remember the Woking game last season they had prices up for our home game up before us!

Not a moan as such but an observation. The ticket office do a bloody good job under difficult circumstances 99% of the time.

History suggests the delay is at our end though.

Probably true, but there is no evidence as yet. Shouldn't be a problem for this one though, POTG will be available if it comes to it.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Not digging you in any way mate regarding your post but complaints are still coming in when it comes to purchasing tickets. It may be a difficult job but if the employees are not up to it, "get some in who are" Some seem more interested in discussing where they are going on a Saturday night or continuously checking their hair rather than WORKING

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Feckin hell, its tickets for an away match, in this new land of communication, at the very least after the graft we've put in over the years a few words from the club is all we ask.........We're all on here The Board, we've made the effort, just please get someone to talk to us and sort the ticket office out !! I'm sure you'll find that by doing so will be more lucrative than than Saturday's Marquee.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are probably expecting to sell only a small handful of tickets for a midweek game in Cardiff.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The point is the delay in sale and delivery. Last year Watford arrived the day before and Orient on the day of the match. In each case money taken three weeks before - not very professional is it?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The point is the delay in sale and delivery. Last year Watford arrived the day before and Orient on the day of the match. In each case money taken three weeks before - not very professional is it?

Fair enough, I didn't think of that as I always buy my tickets in person as I don't trust the post. I appreciate that's not an option for everyone though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here