Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fans to be banned from The Amex?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Having just seen on TV Cardiff fans ripping seats out and chucking them on the pitch at the end of the game against Reading, should these thugs be allowed to our glorious new home at The Amex?

Come to think of it is there any other away fans we should ban from The Amex?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well considering the Championship is currently guaranteed to have Palace, Cardiff, Pompey, Millwall, Leeds & West Ham maybe we should just ban them all anyway :laugh:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
They were flags that the club gave to them before kick-off.

Palace are on a last warning from the F.A now so if we play you at our place first we may not be coming back to the amex.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I went to see the Albion at Ninian Park many years ago and lots of coins and other objects were thrown at us - the pratts didn't even stop at half-time. I'm sure that the majority of Cardiff fans are sick to death of these idiots.

Sep 1, 2010
I went to see the Albion at Ninian Park many years ago and lots of coins and other objects were thrown at us - the pratts didn't even stop at half-time. I'm sure that the majority of Cardiff fans are sick to death of these idiots.

Were any of the other objects Food or Minors(coal variety)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Last time I went to Cardiff we met up with some of their boys in the pub before the match, they were first to the bar, then arranged a minibus to and from the match. I can't speak highly enough of The Laughing Bluebird (Dave) and his chums, they were fantastic hosts.

Cardiff have some plums but so do many clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here