Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car Park Season Ticket

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Has anyone received their car park season ticket/vouchers yet (that's not in the 1901 Club)?

Still waiting for mine, only two postal deliveries to go as I'll be out before the post on Saturday :eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has anyone received their car park season ticket/vouchers yet (that's not in the 1901 Club)?

Still waiting for mine, only two postal deliveries to go as I'll be out before the post on Saturday :eek:

I finally got an email from the club (customer service-not ticket office). Vouchers going out today.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still waiting for my parking season ticket.

Apparently they should have all been mailed out by yesterday afternoon, so, allowing for 2nd class post either today or tomorrow should see them delivered.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Nothing received yet. I do wonder (and this is nothing new) if it's absolutely necessary for the club to send things quite so last minute? I think they just like teasing us.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thats because you dont need one - just show your match ticket for free travel on buses/trains, or the park and ride this Saturday

maybe or maybe not true :shrug:

Do we use the 1st cup ticket or do we show our smart card - club say one thing bus company say another - tomato tomata

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mine didn't arrive today either-no panic until they haven't arrived by Friday.

In the email I received I was told "If by some chance they don’t, then please let us know and we can sort something out for you from this end" so no need to worry-except for getting through to somebody to get things sorted out.

Mine didn't arrive today either-no panic until they haven't arrived by Friday.

In the email I received I was told "If by some chance they don’t, then please let us know and we can sort something out for you from this end" so no need to worry-except for getting through to somebody to get things sorted out.

Ditto !

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I was assured at time of purchase that they'd arrive in time for Spurs.

I'm sure if you turned up with a receipt proving that you'd paid up for parking, they would have to let you park anyway?

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
Haven't received mine yet either. Do you still have to book your place ? The travel instructions say you have to do this on the ' stadium car parking page' on the website. Anybody managed to find the page ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I rang the club, they took my number plate, not sure what good this will do, but said it would be okay to park on Saturday. Better be given Ive parted with £360.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here