Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car BODYSHOP recommendations in Hove

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
My bonnet has some rather unsightly laquer peel and faded paint, since the car passed it's MOT with flying colours I've decided to treat it and get that and some scratches repaired.

Anyone got any recommendations for a reasonably priced place ideally in Hove / Portslade? I know of Portslade Panelworks but they charge an absolute fortune.

I did a quick google and a small company run by a couple of brothers (DT Repairs) came up, the pictures on their website look good and they are exceptionally cheap, but with stuff like car body repair I would value some personal experiences.

Chars.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Reeves are now shit, had mine repaired there for an insurance claim had to go back 5 times because work not up to standard,
ie first time, bumper inserts missing, "oh you don't need them to drive it, we will send them on"
open bag of sand that was in the boot, now on front seat, " oh we had to move it"

did not replaced damaged front wheel, it didnt look too bad so we didn't replace it" although it was later proved they had charged the insurance company for a replacement
and never ready when they said it would be, and quality of work poor,
in my opinion like.

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
im a paintsprayer for crawley down group in snowhill?? just outside crawley.....and can do private work? hope i can help. andy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here