Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caption Competition

Finally got off my arse to start the long and painful process of pieceing together news footage from the 1995-97 era. Thought I'd try and set the record for the largest number of swear words on one thread by having a caption competition! :lolol:

scum.JPG

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You can call me a knob chomping, cockjugglingxxxxxxxxxxx all you like but I can assure you that this club is in safe hands with us-ask my friend Mr Baker if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NSC - North Stand C*nt

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You have just completely ruined my Christmas/New Year holiday, thank you very much...and that wasn't an attempt at a caption.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
"I've got this £100 Million, and I was going to invest it all at Portsmouth, but it seems someone has beaten me to it. Do you think that Brighton would like some financial assistance?"

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
"I'm about to see that all the surroundings here are torn down and replaced with a lovely retail park for families to visit...."

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Vote Lib/Dem, Would I lie to you?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Comical Allie spotted a few years previously to his last job as Iraqi News Minister :shootself

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Northstand looks f***ing great though doesn't it!!

:bowdown:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
1)Bellotti: So slimey his hair c.unt stay on.

2)You know, the north stand food is terrible. I've cut a deal with Burger King to provide the catering for next season...*

*sorry:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here