Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cant believe slade wasnt in the running for manager of the month!!

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
really cant understand how russell slade wasnt in the running for manager of the month ...not even runner up!!! its a conspiracy!!!

Di Matteo takes prize
MK boss gets the gong

:falmerspi

Milton Keynes Dons manager Roberto Di Matteo has won the League One Manager of the Month award for April.

Di Matteo, whose side missed out on the automatic promotion spots, guided Dons to five wins from six matches in the month.

He held off competition from Leicester's Nigel Pearson, Darren Ferguson at Peterborough and Simon Grayson of Leeds.

"We had many games in March which cost us, but once we got that behind us April was a better month for us," he told Sky Sports News.

"The players have given everything and worked very hard.

"We have a very good group of players and I think we have a good chance in the play-offs."
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/images/smilies/falmer_spin.gif:flameboun

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
MK Dons lost one of their last 6 didn't they, we were unbeaten and won the same number of games, what a bollocks award

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
its all down to percentages.

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
its not about how many more point mk dons got.....they have been there or there about all season. Slade turned the team around that was eight point adrift to championship form! and didnt even get a look in!! Leicester's Nigel Pearson, Darren Ferguson at Peterborough and Simon Grayson of Leeds came in before slade!!!! bloody joke......

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I very much doubt that any other manager in League One would of been able to achieve what RS did in April.

He should be manager of the year le alone the month!

As Drogba would say, "It's a f**king disgrace"

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
To the world at large I'm afraid 'going up' trumps 'not going down'...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Whoever made this decision will PAY.... Witch hunt??
witch-hunt.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here