Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't Be Arsed With Football...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Never really felt like this before, but I genuinely feel my interest in football and the Albion waning badly at the moment for no apparent reason.

I've been at work today (and have had other stuff on my mind), but had no idea of our score until someone told me about 2 mins ago - I just hadn't bothered checking. I could go on Wednesday night but I really feel like I can't be arsed.

I hope it's just a phase :(

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This happened to me after the last Goldstone game.

Never went to Gillingham, but always kept in touch with events.

Rekindled passion when we opened up at Withdean.

Sometimes we need a break!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Never really felt like this before, but I genuinely feel my interest in football and the Albion waning badly at the moment for no apparent reason.

I've been at work today (and have had other stuff on my mind), but had no idea of our score until someone told me about 2 mins ago - I just hadn't bothered checking. I could go on Wednesday night but I really feel like I can't be arsed.

Yep agree fully:thumbsup:

bored shitless with all the falmer bollocks which drags on year after year,now for my football i pop along the road and watch the mighty royals:lolol:

I can't quiet work out if we are a seriously unlucky football club or we just have a shite board which is full of shit???

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Been like it all season, missed more home games this season than i have in last 10-15 years.:shrug:

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
im the same too matey. definately not the same crack as it used to be down to numerous reasons

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wednesday will be the FIFTH game on the trot at Withdean unless I missed one out.

There's this nagging thought that it's a bit of a twice-weekly chore that stops you doing things you could otherwise be doing.

There's no sense whatsoever of a season gaining momentum :shrug:

Can we have an away game sometime soon please. So I can ignore it.

Cheers

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let's hope we all regain our enthusiasm by the time the new stadium opens.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah, it's f***ing annoying being stuck in the premiership:laugh:

Just enjoy the days out now..

This happens to supporters "of a certain age"

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the football has been shit since mcghees last season - the only reason i really bother going anymore is that the days out are generally EXCELLENT fun

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Have missed a few games this season, due to getting married and other things, but have not felt the gut rench of missing games I used to.

Withdean is poo and every season feels like groundhog day with more letters to the council etc

God I miss the Goldstone and long for work to start on Falmer then I may get the old feelings back again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here