Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"can't be arsed to go to away games"?

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I'm moving to East Anglia in the next month, so I'll be mainly going to Away games too. Peterborough will be right on my doorstep, and there is also Leicester, Ipswich, Coventry, Derby etc which isn't far away.

I'll still get to 3 or 4 home games a season hopefully. I'll just have to time my family visits back with home games. lol

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I have more time on my hands on Sats these days so I seem to be going to rather ALOT of away games, home games are a given.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Love my football, but there are more important thinks to do in life rather than take up a whole day just for a footy match.
Hence why i like the "local" ones only.
I tend to agree. I'd love to go to more away games but I have to a bit frugal these days (I have a family to support). But even this pales into insignificance when compared to the issue of time. I wouldn't really want to spend half of most weekends away from my family even if I could. I live outside Brighton, so getting clearance to home games is difficult enough. So my only away games these days are evening games in or around London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here