Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you turn GAY ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A FRIEND rung me UP last night and TOLD me a SHOCKING story of how he met a BLOKE in a PUB that afternoon who ENDED up going back to HIS house and SUCKING him off to COMPLETION.

Now I always THOUGHT my pal was 100% straight and HE always RECOILED at campness and any KIND of GAY thing so is IT possible that he is TURNING gay at an OLD age ?

My other DILEMMA is that should I still MEET him as HE may now BE expecting MORE than a WETHERSPOONS sausage in his mouth in FUTURE ?

Would DEAR Deirdre have the ANSWERS ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If only NMH were here to put us right and tell us as it is.

You can catch GAY, when sharing any type of bottle or can it is VITAL you wipe the top of said drinking vessel with your sleeve.

Tommy Perkins told me that in Infants school, it has so far served me well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I never thought it was possible - until I saw Gordon Greer.

*swoon*

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
:love:I'm on the turn and I've got a season ticket to prove it

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Give it a go, see if it works for you, and let us know how you get on

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You tube
"The Homosexual Menace" and all your questions will be answered.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Do YOU think I should MEET him for PINT later ? Or IS there a CHANCE I could CATCH something off HIM ?

My advice would be to avoid getting naked with your friend. I don't think the gayness is catchable but I'd personally also avoid romantic meals and watching 'chic flicks'. (And your friends throbbing trungeon of love)
Meet him for the pint and then report back here and let us know if you have been converted!
Have you considered your feelings towards your friend? There is always a chance you guys may hit it off?!
All the best. :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I clearly missed the NMH 'incident' so could someone point me in the direction of the thread? Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here