Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you name the English Football Clubs (inc. Conference (North/South)?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
What a complete joke! You have to type out their names in 18 minutes, so it's virtually a typing speed test! I typed 'Swansea' (they aren't English). It put them in the Championship.
What a waste of time!

Agreed ......but it is still annoyingly addictive

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I Missed Reading, Millwall, Watford, Peterborough, Aldershot, Burton, Southend, Stevenage, Torquay & Wycombe from the leagues, missed 5 from Conference, 14 from Conference North and 9 from Conference South.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
What a complete joke! You have to type out their names in 18 minutes, so it's virtually a typing speed test! I typed 'Swansea' (they aren't English). It put them in the Championship.
What a waste of time
!

It has been about a while but just hasn't been updated yet from the end of this season (hardly a surprise) but still there would be only a few different teams there which would be the ones promoted to or relegated from the Conference North and South leagues, the rest would have been in the 159 anyway even if in the wrong division now so it shouldn't make too much difference.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
100!
Not one team from Conference North and completely forgot that Milton Keynes existed.....probably not for the last time either.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009

Got all the league clubs, though was abysmal with non-league, only getting the one Conference North side.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
113. Got all the league clubs apart from Shrewsbury. Only managed 11 across both of Conference North & South, which isn't great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here