Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you name the 72 football league clubs in 10 minutes?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
56, missed some well obvious ones too.

I missed ...

QPR & Derby......

(highlight to see) ( 2 that i really should have got, espically if i went through the alphabet!)

Oct 25, 2003

got all of the championship and league 1....missed out 5 league 2 sides, well, 4 and i couldn't seem to be able to spell morecambe

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

got all of the championship and league 1....missed out 5 league 2 sides, well, 4 and i couldn't seem to be able to spell morecambe

Played, i must admit the computer got chester for me....i was actually typing in "chest.." as in chesterfield...:lolol::wave:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
56 for me too, worst thing is I have been to about half the grounds I couldn't remember.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
68 out of 72

Missed one team from the Championship and three from League Two.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
70 - with TWO sides in league two missing , BOTH of which I was certain were relegated!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
58, and I somehow forgot a couple a grounds that I've actually been to.

1066gull

i went through the Midlands and merseyside in my mind and missed forest and blackpool. got everyone in league one apart from scunthorpe

Easy. And I added the 42 Scottish League and SPL clubs for good measure (although that took me just over the 10-minute mark).

I'm afraid I'm the kind of sad bastard who has sort of mind-mapped the answer (as 92 clubs, 72 clubs, and each division separately). My geography is pretty good, so I have a figure-of-eight drawn in my head with the crossover on a Birmingham-Coventry axis. It works even better for the Scottish clubs (crossover at Falkirk).

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Easy. And I added the 42 Scottish League and SPL clubs for good measure (although that took me just over the 10-minute mark).

I'm afraid I'm the kind of sad bastard who has sort of mind-mapped the answer (as 92 clubs, 72 clubs, and each division separately). My geography is pretty good, so I have a figure-of-eight drawn in my head with the crossover on a Birmingham-Coventry axis. It works even better for the Scottish clubs (crossover at Falkirk).

:smokin:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
60, missed a few obvious ones such as Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here