Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you hear the redneb sing

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
not confirmed as yet but the Llama maybe out for a couple of months with ankle ligament damage , he is their best all round player by far and will be missed by saints if true , a full and speedy recovery to you Mr Llama

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
not confirmed as yet but the Llama maybe out for a couple of months with ankle ligament damage , he is their best all round player by far and will be missed by saints if true , a full and speedy recovery to you Mr Llama

Slow recovery

LondonSaint

Apr 2, 2010
More twists and turns to come me thinks
Knew we wouldnt win today-after the lord mayors show as they say!

I would certainly settle for you guys first and us second come the end of the season.

All the best.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

I would certainly settle for you guys first and us second come the end of the season.

All the best.

And I would settle for the reverse - promotions's all that matters and I'm not interested in any spurious rivalry with Southampton. (your board are still a bunch of cocks mind).

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

All the best.

and vice versa, promotion is the priority ! not the title and to outdo all these northern monkeys would just be the best......can you hear the wednesday sing noooo noooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here