Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you do me a favour please?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Spare about a minute of your time to go here...

http://www.englandsbestfan.co.uk/vote.aspx

and vote for Paul Richards from the South West. A colleague of mine and Bristol Rovers fan, Paul is a top, top bloke and has even come across to Ninian Park with me to see the Albion.

Ta!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
sorry boz. i went thru the motions and was all set to submit my vote until i read his reason for why people should vote for him: "100% english and proud", and i just couldn't do it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bozza , for you mate, anything :) - consider my voted CASTED

sorry boz. i went thru the motions and was all set to submit my vote until i read his reason for why people should vote for him: "100% english and proud", and i just couldn't do it.

Speaking as someone who is only about 60 per cent English and occasionally pleased, I see where you're coming from. But since this is a poll for ENGLAND'S BEST FAN, it would be a bit churlish to expect the contestants who reach the final to be anything other than 100% up for supporting their nation.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Speaking as someone who is only about 60 per cent English and occasionally pleased, I see where you're coming from. But since this is a poll for ENGLAND'S BEST FAN, it would be a bit churlish to expect the contestants who reach the final to be anything other than 100% up for supporting their nation.

i know what you mean, lb. i'm sure bozza's mate is a class guy, and may even be the nation's best fan, but i cannot bring myself to encourage others to be proud of something they had no hand in, and something i see as purely divisive. the argument has been done (not least of all on nsc) so i won't bother reciting the old arguments. but if you look at some of his competition, they cite reasons like "i've been to every game since 1988", or something. that is support. not purely pride.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

I'm part Polish. If it was England v Poland I would be vehemently English.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I am half Welsh, but see myself as English. My mother was adopted into an English family at the age of one, so Wales seems far away from me.

Done, all the same.

All the best people are part Welsh.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Done..not looking good for him though..'Boro fan is ahead a fair bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here