• We'll get a point

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
After today's performance I believe so, but I would be very very happy with the draw as that means we'll still be above them in the table. Hope for the same support on Saturday :ascarf: :albion2:

My prediction is 1-1

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
After todays performance i reckon we can win, but would very happily take a draw.:albion2:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
To be reasonably able to survive/prosper in the division above you have to be able to BEAT (not draw) against the top teams in the division you are currently in.

In which case we could draw against Leeds (maybe win but not over optimistic given our tendancy to leak early goals), but if promoted next season we would struggle without an influx of greater quality than is currently available to us.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
we are currently creating a lot of chances (although not always taking them) so as long as we keep a clean sheet a win is possible.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Most definitely. :thumbsup:
Btn 2 Leeds 0

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
1-1 :thumbsup: As long as we don't lose i'll be happy.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was actually hoping to nick a win at Forest, because Leeds is now massive...

One thing you can guarentee from the "big teams" it seems, is that the crowd will get on there back if it ain't going well. Was I mistaken in hearing the very audible boos on the radio commentary today ?

That's one thing we should be able to use to our advantage at Elland Road.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As positive as I normally am, I think we'll lose 2-0.

Our lads have done brilliantly lately, but they have also been asked to play alot of football in a short space of time.

Leeds will be far better rested up and I think we might head north and end up being a bit flat footed/lethargic because of the schedule.

Hope I'm proven wrong of course.

Go the ALbion!!! :D

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
We simply HAVE to get something out of the game. If Leeds win then they climb above us with a vital game in hand.

I thought we would lost at Forest and win at Leeds, so I will stick with a win for us. Maybe 1-0?

Massive, massive game - the biggest of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here