Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can We Stop...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I know I did this but only to swindon fans. Alot of us, and I mean alot (including me) thought we were as good as down a couple of weeks ago, now old threads have been dug up and they're just slating the person who was talking about league 2 foobtall next season.... The people who said we are staying up seem to be boasting and this is taking up a large segment of the board. Now I'll be the annoying C*NT who everyone hates instead, YAY for me but can we just stop this now and move on ? :bla:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I just had to prove a point as I said I would bounce it 2nd May.

That's exactly what I did, I don't feel there is any need to keep on going on about it, and it's over.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I find it funny to look back at how distraught we all were, and laugh at ourselves retrospectively. It will get old a bit quick but hey, we can laugh now! :lol:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I find it funny to look back at how distraught we all were, and laugh at ourselves retrospectively. It will get old a bit quick but hey, we can laugh now! :lol:

I have nothing against it for a little while but I fear it's going to detract from the normal, witty posts of the NSCers :angry:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know I did this but only to swindon fans. Alot of us, and I mean alot (including me) thought we were as good as down a couple of weeks ago, now old threads have been dug up and they're just slating the person who was talking about league 2 foobtall next season.... The people who said we are staying up seem to be boasting and this is taking up a large segment of the board. Now I'll be the annoying C*NT who everyone hates instead, YAY for me but can we just stop this now and move on ? :bla:

Personally I love a good bounced thread, and maybe this will be a lesson to a lot people who have posted nonsense on here over the last few months. Anyway it's only a bit of fun isn't it.

Think before you post!!!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if Northampton fans forums are doing a similar thing but trying to make the optimists look stupid!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Personally I love a good bounced thread, and maybe this will be a lesson to a lot people who have posted nonsense on here over the last few months. Anyway it's only a bit of fun isn't it.

Think before you post!!!!!

I think it'll wear very thin soon, allthough you enjoy it while it lasts :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think it'll wear very thin soon, allthough you enjoy it while it lasts :D

Give it a week at the most and everyone, including us optimists will be bored of it. Hopefully the board will pull it's finger out soon and appoint Slade and we will have something else to talk about!! Or they will appoint Wise and the board will certainly be full of other things!!!!!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Give it a week at the most and everyone, including us optimists will be bored of it. Hopefully the board will pull it's finger out soon and appoint Slade and we will have something else to talk about!! Or they will appoint Wise and the board will certainly be full of other things!!!!!!

Appointing Wise would certainly be an....... interesting decision to say the least :laugh:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I don't see any harm in it. Maybe those who were so negative might actually learn the lesson of not giving up until it is mathematically certain. If it takes a whole bunch of repetition to make this a more positive, cheery place in the long run, I'm fine with that.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
:thumbsup:
I don't see any harm in it. Maybe those who were so negative might actually learn the lesson of not giving up until it is mathematically certain. If it takes a whole bunch of repetition to make this a more positive, cheery place in the long run, I'm fine with that.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done - a victory for the realists over the pessimists!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I don't think it is people who said we were probably going down that are being slated. The only people being slated are people like Portlock Seagull and Uncle Spielberg who got on their high horse and seemed to take pleasure in us going down so they could say I told you so. They deserve all they get. I think most fans thought we were down after MK Dons and Swindon but they didn't get all smug about it or start to blame the manager after 7 games in charge.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The only people being slated are people like Portlock Seagull and Uncle Spielberg who got on their high horse and seemed to take pleasure in us going down so they could say I told you so. They deserve all they get.
to be fair.....i do believe they posted that they take NO pleasure in relegation?

i believed we were down 6 weeks ago, i was
1. pissed off
2. disillusioned
3.WRONG :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i chose not to post, just to go to the army v navy rugby at twickers.
wish i'd gone to footy now :shrug:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
to be fair.....i do believe they posted that they take NO pleasure in relegation?

i believed we were down 6 weeks ago, i was
1. pissed off
2. disillusioned
3.WRONG :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i chose not to post, just to go to the army v navy rugby at twickers.
wish i'd gone to footy now :shrug:

But you didn't come on here having a go at anyone who said there was still hope

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
But you didn't come on here having a go at anyone who said there was still hope
no. no i didnt.
i hoped...but didnt really believe.
shoulda known really....38 years a supporter. not many of them years have been 'normal' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here