seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will be lucky to get just over 6,000.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
nowhere near sold out - apart from anything else there will be a load of people on holiday and unable to make it even if they wanted to

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
nowhere near sold out - apart from anything else there will be a load of people on holiday and unable to make it even if they wanted to

thats my situation. i am coming back late that night. booked it because i assumed the POOFS would be in town, thus stopping a home game fixture. BLOODY GAYS

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully there will be not too many repeats of last seasons debacles whereby every time the club laid on a special promotion, kid for a quid, buy one get one free etc etc, the team came out and proceeded to play like the biggest pile of shit in Christendom. Every. Single. Time.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As the marketing department still seems to need to get it's collective arse in gear, I doubt we'll sell out.

Under a month until the start of the season and tickets going on sale next week for the first home game but still not had any post relating to renewing memberships (blue and Young Seagulls) in the sully household. I wonder if they realise that peple have holidays between now and the start of the season and need to get organised earlier than the night before the first game.

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Hopefully there will be not too many repeats of last seasons debacles whereby every time the club laid on a special promotion, kid for a quid, buy one get one free etc etc, the team came out and proceeded to play like the biggest pile of shit in Christendom. Every. Single. Time.

I am afraid the Albion have always done that, well in my living memory anyhow. :rolleyes:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Im going on mai season ticket! :) *grins*

Maybe, when we lay down discount rates for fans, its out of the players wages, and they feel obliged to play shite? JPT Run last year, going to penalties against orient or swindon (i think orient) is NOT something to be proud of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here