Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can we please stop this ridiculous ALBION PLAYER WHO nonsense.......

D

Deleted User X18H

......its causing me to loose sleep.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

ALRIGHT LOSE BLOODY LOSE ...its 5.30 am

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
hove born&bred said:
ALRIGHT LOSE BLOODY LOSE ...its 5.30 am

So what you people doing up this early? You going to work or are you like me just finished night shift and having a cold beer before I get some kip.

D

Deleted User X18H

I want to get in early doors as I am off next week I shall be on the 0634 LB from PP watching a great little film on TCM with Peter Ustinov ad Maggie Smith called Hot Millons.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
hove born&bred said:
I want to get in early doors as I am off next week I shall be on the 0634 LB from PP watching a great little film on TCM with Peter Ustinov ad Maggie Smith called Hot Millons.

I prefer working night shift rather than get up early. It's nice to come home to a quiet house, pour a cold beer & relax. In about 15 mins her alarm will go off which means it's time for me to go up & slap her arse & tell her it's time her day started. Then it's a nice pre-warmed bed to myself and a video of my choice.

By the way the Rail Network was running well when I left.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I've just done a night shift (I do three nights in a row every two and a half weeks) and I f***ing hate them. I feel in no fit state to do the most important part of the job, which takes place between 0630 and 0830. Then I have to go home on the tube, among people who have washed recently, and it's well annoying.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am now at work and very busy I will talk to you all later.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Then I have to go home on the tube, among people who have washed recently, and it's well annoying.
Would you prefer it if they hadn't washed then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here