Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we ban any post that starts with 'perspective' or 'this time 3 years ago' ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
They are soooooo boring. I think its just an opportunity for the "loyal" pre amex fan to show how he used to go to the withdean which makes him a super fan. We could go back to most eras and say that these times are better but it just becomes a loyalty contest.

Fan of 35 years.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
...and it's nothing to do with loyalty, it's to do with not wanting to be surrounded by miserable mourners all the time. Get a fecking hobby or something.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They are soooooo boring. I think its just an opportunity for the "loyal" pre amex fan to show how he used to go to the withdean which makes him a super fan. We could go back to most eras and say that these times are better but it just becomes a loyalty contest.

Fan of 35 years.

The only reason there are threads about perspective is that they are a reaction to the fucktards posting threads about sacking the manager. They have nothing to do with a loyalty contest, it's simply countering talk of parting with a manager who saved us from relegation, won us a title, and got us in the top 10 in the Championship. I doubt there would be any perspective threads if it wasn't for these idiots (which on every poll on here for the past weeks have the Gus out brigade at about 10% - thereby confirming the minority that they are...) starting the same bloody threads after each game!

So why don't you start a thread asking to ban the threads about sacking the manager!? Because that would kill two birds with one stone!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We haven't had one of these for a while:
- An open letter to Gus
- Positives from yesterday

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The only reason there are threads about perspective is that they are a reaction to the fucktards posting threads about sacking the manager. They have nothing to do with a loyalty contest, it's simply countering talk of parting with a manager who saved us from relegation, won us a title, and got us in the top 10 in the Championship. I doubt there would be any perspective threads if it wasn't for these idiots (which on every poll on here for the past weeks have the Gus out brigade at about 10% - thereby confirming the minority that they are...) starting the same bloody threads after each game!

So why don't you start a thread asking to ban the threads about sacking the manager!? Because that would kill two birds with one stone!!!

Exactly, what they need is some perspective.
:lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Nail. On. Head.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
''So why don't you start a thread asking to ban the threads about sacking the manager!? Because that would kill two birds with one stone!!!''

Hmm..wouldn't be many threads left post match

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
A thread topic cannot be boring. A post cannot be boring. All that one can say accurately is "I was bored when I read that post"

Boredom's a reader response. It's not a real thing, like hot or cold.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

Fan of 35 years.

NO:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here