Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can someone summarise these loan deals for me?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Great logic... Bit like that fella that went on loan to Championship side PNE a few years back... what was his name again... oh yeh David Beckham.

You are hoping he's not any good, but you're guessing. And having read about 20 differnet comments on a Man City message board about him I feel we've signed a gem - yes there wasn't one bad word said from any of them... exciting eh?

Scott Sinclair was forced to rough it with clubs like Charlton, Plymouth and Crystal Palace before he got a chance to shine in the Premier League.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Have these even been confirmed ? Nothing from the club or on BBC Sport/Sky Sports.

I understood that, because of the timescale, ie. if they were to be available potentially for the play off final, the loans could not start (and therefore be signed) until tomorrow.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If the loans start tomorrow, the 93rd and final day of the loan would be playoff final day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Manchester City ........Brighton we get two supposed players and lets say they are good and we want them I think we have something they want dare I suggest a certain Lewis Dunk who apparently they have been looking at ............and I think Reyes and Mattock are affordable anyway

nice thinking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here