Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can someone summarise these loan deals for me?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i'm a bit thick, you see. i know who we've signed/are signing but what's the deal with the loans? are they loan to buy deals (which is, i believe, how we got LuaLua permanently)? can they be recalled by their clubs at any time?

cheers :thumbsup:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Cant see these two guys being loan to buy, we couldn't afford them.
I would imagine we have then till the end of the season including play offs if we get there

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well at the moment nothing's been announced by the club to the best of my knowledge, so there are no facts.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
as it stands they are just loans.should we reach the promised land then things may well change.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No chance we'll get Razak IMO. Just a loan for both i'd imagine. Unless...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
god damn it! did i ask for can't sees and would imagines? i want the motherlicking facts!

The Facts?

If they turn out to be shit we wont sign em and their clubs will off load them. If they are pretty good we may sign them if they are not up to Man City etc's plans or expectations. If they are f***ing shit hot we probably wont be able to sign any unless we get promotion and then be lucky to get one.

This is Logic, it pisses all over facts.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Both have a 3 month loan which I believe would mean they are here for any playoffs we are involved in

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Didn't think clubs ever really released these details on loans etc.

Also I was under the impression Razak was out of contract at the end of this season, could be wrong though

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Gus likes the "Loan to buy " system,i see all these loans as that,depending on which league we are in next season. If Dunk goes for silly money in the summer,plus maybe Hoskins and Noone then there will be cash releaed for such players .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
None but if he was that good, he would have gone on loan to a prem club in January.

Great logic... Bit like that fella that went on loan to Championship side PNE a few years back... what was his name again... oh yeh David Beckham.

You are hoping he's not any good, but you're guessing. And having read about 20 differnet comments on a Man City message board about him I feel we've signed a gem - yes there wasn't one bad word said from any of them... exciting eh?

Sep 1, 2010
ivory.jpg

israel.jpg

iplane.jpg

iman.jpg

ipark.jpg

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Have these even been confirmed ? Nothing from the club or on BBC Sport/Sky Sports.

Andy Naylor tweeted earlier: 'GP (Gus Poyet) confirms the signing of Man City midfielder Abdul Razak on loan for rest of the season. #bhafc'

So gus has confirmed it yet its not on the official site or any respected football sites. Suspect its just confirmation from clubs or finalising smaller details

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Vokes, Reyes, and Mattock are standard loans for the rest of the season, so no recall possibilities here.

Razak and Assulin are emergency loans - maximum 93 days, and can be recalled only after 28 days into the loan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Manchester City ........Brighton we get two supposed players and lets say they are good and we want them I think we have something they want dare I suggest a certain Lewis Dunk who apparently they have been looking at ............and I think Reyes and Matlock are affordable anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here