Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can some clever monkey get working on an outlook download of the fixtures please

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes please! Good call. Background image of The Amex and/or Vicente please :)

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
It might be worth waiting a week or so as the fixtures will now be subject to change. i.e Sky will announce their TV fixtures shortly and the police will no doubt decided Palace home and away will be kicking off at 3:00 on Saturday but perhaps 3:00 am instead of the usual afternoon affair.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It might be worth waiting a week or so as the fixtures will now be subject to change. i.e Sky will announce their TV fixtures shortly and the police will no doubt decided Palace home and away will be kicking off at 3:00 on Saturday but perhaps 3:00 am instead of the usual afternoon affair.

Bollocks to that. I don't mind moving a few but want to get them in now!!!! Excited :)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
A search over the weekend revealed that the Seagulls website produced an official Outlook download last year:
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Fixtures Download

(I missed that when it actually came out, otherwise I would have taken advantage of it last season.)
Before anyone starts typing it up themselves, it's probably worth waiting to see if they produce a similar one for this year. (And I'll be watching the website carefully for it.)

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
A search over the weekend revealed that the Seagulls website produced an official Outlook download last year:

(I missed that when it actually came out, otherwise I would have taken advantage of it last season.)
Before anyone starts typing it up themselves, it's probably worth waiting to see if they produce a similar one for this year. (And I'll be watching the website carefully for it.)

I put them all in manually grrrrr!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I subscribe to someone on here's google calendar which was kept up to date last season and has the pre season friendlies already on and I assume it will be updated again this year as well. I can't remember who it was that maintains it but he is doing a great job and maybe will post details of it again.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I subscribe to someone on here's google calendar which was kept up to date last season and has the pre season friendlies already on and I assume it will be updated again this year as well. I can't remember who it was that maintains it but he is doing a great job and maybe will post details of it again.

Actually an update to that, siad calendar has already been updated to include this seasons fixtures as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

They also did a great wallpaper showing Bridcutt, the stadium, and superimposed the fixture list.

Try Fixturebox.com. It has already put everything in my Gmail calendar for me and I assume it can do the same for other similar calendars - it also updates automatically. Also has information on fixtures for lots of other sports worldwide which can be downloaded

DanielT

I updated it with all fixtures. just have to add the ground names in later, but I'll keep it up to date with any date/time changes too.

Google Calendar ID: ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28@group.calendar.google.com

ical link is https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

xml is https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

Thanks for this, Always up to date and I rely on it all season. Much appreciated.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone done an outlook one yet? I know we can wait for the official one but they will wait until final fixtures are sorted out which could be a couple of weeks.

Excited :)

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here