Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can people PLEASE stop posting in the word association thing this afternoon?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And any of those other stupid threads, the cricket one keeps getting lost and it's quicker than cricinfo.

PLEASE?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It beggars belief that it's there at all.Especially on a day like this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ways to ensure loads of poeple post excessively on the World Association thread for the rest of the afternoon:

Rule 1: Make heartfelt plea for people NOT to post on the Word Association thread.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Cricinfo's in meltdown today. The desktop scorecard thing hasn't even got Collingwood as being out yet and that must have been 15 minutes ago.
About 30 minutes ago it started going backwards.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Ways to ensure everyone posts excessively on the World Association thread for the rest of the afternoon:

Rule 1: Make heartfelt plea for people NOT to post on the Word Association thread.
:lolol:

Why don't you just stay in the cricket thread and keep your finger on F5?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm amazed at the amount of people who actually are sad enough to post over 1000 times in a word association thread, truly unbeleivable.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Try Ananova for scoreboards if CricInfo's falling over.

Yoda

English & European
Count yourselves lucky. At work from 2:00 our server went down and the guy who is Computer Support Officer (CSO) had left early. I cover normally cover for him when he's off but did not know he'd left. Only found out at almost 2:30. :jester:

Left to me to get the fault reported and after lots of calls and running around help desk and I managed to get it back up at about 3:30.

Not a fun afternoon. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here