Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can NSC introduce some kind of CREDIBILITY rating for Users?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
whereby if a user makes a controversial claim that turns out to be true he or she is granted some kind of merit, and likewise a black mark if it turns out to be horsesh1t. with all the unsourced claims that are made at the moment it would make it a lot easier in knowing who (and more importantly who not) to believe.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Richie Morris and Ronnie O'sullivan Listen to these chaps.

There was a new poster who said Sparrow had family in Eastbourne etc and that he would sign.He got it right but don't know his name.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
and Mendoza, even though he's a media bum head, he got it right on the two argi-bargis.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A rumour board for rumour threads would be much simpler. If found to be true they can get promoted to the Big Board.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I suggest that if you see a thread that might disappoint then don't open it.

Bozza is making a FIST of things as they are, how is he going to manage to keep up with a rating system? I think we should just ban all the newbies, problem solved.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that this would be really quite unfair, especially for Uncle Spielberg, who would be starting off with a negative credibility rating.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bozza is making a FIST of things as they are, how is he going to manage to keep up with a rating system? I think we should just ban all the newbies, problem solved.

YES! Thus ending the:

This is my first post and I have heard from my source that we are signing Ronaldo from Real Madrid!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
This thread just made me think of Mark Lawrenson summarising on a Spain game the other night, and saying after a bad passage of Spanish play that there probably wouldn't be an inquisition after the game. Don't know if Guy Mowbray ignored it on purpose, or if it went over his head :smile:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
How about people use their own common sense about these transfer rumours, or maybe just take them with a pinch of salt until confirmed by the club, rather than getting a strop on and whining for people to be banned. It's not that hard is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here