Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone recommend a good portrait photographer please?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd like some photographs done of my 2 boys with their cousins (5 of them aged between 7 and 12) and would like something fun, contemporary and professional. No Olan Mills nonsense, no fake libraries used as a background scene.

Has anyone got any recommendations for someone in Sussex, ideally in Brighton/Worthing.

Cheers.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I can recommend Paul Hazlewood who does matchday photography for the Albion but also weddings, portraits and sporting event photography. Not sure what his ID is on here though, but the website is http://www.albionimages.co.uk/. He is based in Worthing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I could take it on my phone buzzer? Maybe use the FS as a contemporary setting?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are they the lads you were at the cafe on hove seafront with on Sunday Buzz?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
are they the lads you were at the cafe on hove seafront with on Sunday Buzz?

thanks to everyone for the great response by the way. There's a lot of talented photographers out there

Yes, GW. We were down Hove past the King Alfred. Never been that far before and it's a bit of a hidden gem. Had a lovely time. You should have come and said hello and i'd have bought you a cornetto too.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What about the lady on here who takes the excellent pics at footy and the like? roz. Must be a nsc discount available there i would have thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here