Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone explain...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably cos he rarely gets to the byline anyway.
I've seen him played down the right and STILL cut back to play the ball over with his "wrong" foot. He never seems to actually beat the fullback.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Becuase him and McLeod can swap positions during the game, think that's good we have versatility on the wings.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Because its Mickey "General Melchett" Adams tactical ploy to CONFUSE the opposition.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or why he is continually played.

He's started about half of the games this season, and has been playing very well of late, but don't let that get in the way of having an unnecessary pop at one of our young players....

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It's been confusing me for weeks, why right footed Cox plays wide left and left footed Thornton plays wide right, did notice that Newcastle did the same with their wide players yesterday, Duff popped up on right & Gutierrez on left.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
It's been confusing me for weeks, why right footed Cox plays wide left and left footed Thornton plays wide right, did notice that Newcastle did the same with their wide players yesterday, Duff popped up on right & Gutierrez on left.

So that they can cut in. I would personally like to see Cox in the middle, playing as an attacking midfielder in front of Livermore. However, Thorntons looked pretty good there last few games so he won't in the forseeable future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here