Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camera phone brigade

CFordPete

Aug 20, 2011
Chandlers Ford, Hants
Watch the Albion subs whip out their camera phones when Gerrard comes on. We are a Championship team playing Liverpool, not a sunday league team. Did they all have a big wank when Vicente turned up at training?

(I nearly did when he signed....) :tosser:

Omniscience

Jul 12, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
What a pointless and inaccurate thread!
It was a number of the development squad lads, who are of similar age to myself, and have all grown up seeing Gerrard grace the beautiful game. Soon you will be moaning at Dirk Kuyt for getting Steve Cook's shirt!
The subs tend to sit on the bench mate, there are no Mario Ballotelli's in this team and therefore the only electronics that are found on that bench are the head sets for the medical staff!
Go onto the thread about home fans clapping Stevie G, im sure you will be more than welcome there!

Rant over

Omniscience

Jul 12, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Cooky asked but Kuyt was more than eager to get him to return the favour. Unlike at Villa in the 3rd round, the Villa players gave some of the kit back to our kit man!

CFordPete

Aug 20, 2011
Chandlers Ford, Hants
I take it all back. That lad will treasure that shaky Nokia footage for the rest of his life. Stevie G would of been made to look a right prick in front of Sky if he didn't give his shirt to Noone after banging on about his past. It was there dream fairytale ending. Stevie should've gone on camera and said that little **** ruined my roof, he ain't getting squat.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I take it all back. That lad will treasure that shaky Nokia footage for the rest of his life. Stevie G would of been made to look a right prick in front of Sky if he didn't give his shirt to Noone after banging on about his past. It was there dream fairytale ending. Stevie should've gone on camera and said that little **** ruined my roof, he ain't getting squat.

We got your unhappy message ... you don't like Steve Gerrard or any filming last night.

It's a free country, and tonnes of Albion loving fans, were also chuffed to see LFC's stars at our place last night.
They wanted the Albion to win as much as anyone else.
The occasion was brilliant, and a far cry from a Johnstone Paint Tropy night down Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here