Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling season ticket holders

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
A thread for season ticket holders to loan out their seats whilst they are watching the Champions League on the 27th.

And for their Palace mates who are unable to get tickets to show their appreciation bigtime.

Let's hear it for Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU fans who acknowledge genuine grit and passion. Gawd bless ya every one! :clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep well done

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A thread for season ticket holders to loan out their seats whilst they are watching the Champions League on the 27th.

And for their Palace mates who are unable to get tickets to show their appreciation bigtime.

Let's hear it for Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU fans who acknowledge genuine grit and passion. Gawd bless ya every one! :clap:

:fishing:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why would Spurs and Liverpool fans be watching the Champions League?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Are Spurs in the champions league?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are Spurs in the champions league?

That's a good point. I honestly could only tell you the top two premier clubs last year. I haven't a clue who was third and fourth. I notice our illustrious friend seems to know.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Watch out Del F or Fled as you undoubtedly will.
The Palace came in one by one hoorah hoorah and one by one they all got done hoorah hoorah!!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I was gonna do a similar spoof thread on the palace forum but as soon as I'd finished the title I realised the problem..... Calling all palace season ticket holders ....... Oh i forgot all 3 them havnt got Internet in their caravans

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Why would Spurs and Liverpool fans be watching the Champions League?

At a guess, because they'd rather do that than turn up to a Championship match? You'll have to ask them yourself the next time they turn up. Personally I would find it a bit rude to ask, it might seem like questioning their commitment.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At a guess, because they'd rather do that than turn up to a Championship match? You'll have to ask them yourself the next time they turn up. Personally I would find it a bit rude to ask, it might seem like questioning their commitment.

Wriggling now.... :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Don't worry yourself, the club appreciate the problem and have agreed to show the games on the big screens (split in four) during the game to keep everybody happy, they are even providing free headphones with full commentary on which ever game you want to listen to.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Taken from holmesdale.net, Palace averaged 24,000 when they were in the Premiership in 2004-5. So far this season it's been around 12-14,000. Care to explain the rise when you were in the big time, Croydon muppets? Were the extra 10,000 or so plastics, or just Palace fans who had their interest rekindled again?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Taken from holmesdale.net, Palace averaged 24,000 when they were in the Premiership in 2004-5. So far this season it's been around 12-14,000. Care to explain the rise when you were in the big time, Croydon muppets? Were the extra 10,000 or so plastics, or just Palace fans who had their interest rekindled again?

This is a v v good question!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here