Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling season ticket holders

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
just seen this on the BBS

"I am going courtesy of a work introducer - sitting in the Brighton end though so could be an absolute nightmare. Really don't think I will be able to keep my emotions in check one way or the other! Could be a fun evening, still if we win and I get a couple of digs or a black eye - will all be worth it.

I have a feeling there will be Palace fans dotted all over the ground. A couple of guys I work with aren't Brighton fans but have brought season tickets - they aren't taking their wives or kids to this one so in general are taking along a Palace fan(s). It could be carnage - I do think there will be quite a few more than the 2,500 ticket allocation we have sold."

:clap: Heartwarming stuff, let's see the ground completely packed with genuine fans, no excuse for any unused season tickets at this one! :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Taken from holmesdale.net, Palace averaged 24,000 when they were in the Premiership in 2004-5. So far this season it's been around 12-14,000. Care to explain the rise when you were in the big time, Croydon muppets? Were the extra 10,000 or so plastics, or just Palace fans who had their interest rekindled again?

EX-BLOODY-ACTLY

This is always the case , nigh on every story I've read has been from people have been either rekindling passion or finally being able to afford it or something like that, and now people have a stadium they can proudly show off to their kids to build for the future , fantastic.

and the fact that we've sold out all our games so far with people frustrated at not being able to get in shows we have the capability for more.

and if a Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal etc,etc..fan wants to pay 400+ quid to watch us , then superb let's entertain, believe us when you lot move into your shiny new gaff it's going to be the same.

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
If i see anyone near me in the north stand that is a palace fan they will be getting at least 1 dig in the back of the head! thats F***ing out of order if there are any palace fans in the home end and the season ticket holders that let palace fans in should be banned!

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
A thread for season ticket holders to loan out their seats whilst they are watching the Champions League on the 27th.

And for their Palace mates who are unable to get tickets to show their appreciation bigtime.

Let's hear it for Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU fans who acknowledge genuine grit and passion. Gawd bless ya every one! :clap:
could you let me know that brand of fuckin glue your smoking.you mug

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
At a guess, because they'd rather do that than turn up to a Championship match? You'll have to ask them yourself the next time they turn up. Personally I would find it a bit rude to ask, it might seem like questioning their commitment.

A thread for season ticket holders to loan out their seats whilst they are watching the Champions League on the 27th.

And for their Palace mates who are unable to get tickets to show their appreciation bigtime.

Let's hear it for Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU fans who acknowledge genuine grit and passion. Gawd bless ya every one! :clap:

Does anyone f***ing speak English in Pikeyville? Can't we all club together, and get an Interpreter so we can understand what the Pikeys are trying to say?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here