Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all 1901 club members

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dear all,

I have a very quick question if I may.

Me and father have been season ticket holders for a few years but not quite enough to warrent the 9 year priority one group, therefore were booked on for the 3rd of feb presentation to choose seats e.t.c.

However I know a few 1901 club members that have already purchased their seats, do you know if theres anything they can do as 1901 club members to get us seats before out allocated 3rd feb presentation?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know some 1901ers too.

But I havent asked them to help me jump the queue.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a 1901 Club member who also has the 9 year season ticket holder priority I vowed that I wouldn't abuse it and divvy it up to people. I've been asked several times but frankly it isn't going to happen. People have got that priority for a reason and therefore it doesn't seem right to give it out to people that don't have.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...do you have ANY friends who have an earlier presentation? You could buddy up with them on a +3.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wow, I'm on the 25th of this month but the purchase figures to date are worrying, hope some front row seats will be left for the little un's, mind you I guess most seats will have a reasonable view?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
im 1901 and have my seat already but im pretty sure most of them are sold and the ones left will either be in the east stand or pretty wide of the middle making it not really all that great =/

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
im 1901 and have my seat already but im pretty sure most of them are sold and the ones left will either be in the east stand or pretty wide of the middle making it not really all that great =/

Just looked into this one more time. Apparently a couple of pairs of tickets left in the wings of the west stand 1901 section and the rest are in the East stand.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
You betcha - first of the rest aren't we!

Will be at that one as well.

Suspect by then the choice will be :
- towards the back of West Upper
- front couple of rows of West Lower
- reasonable choice in North Stand
- pretty much sit where you want ( except near half way line, or Family section ) of East Stand

So shouldn't be too bad, and will actually be excellent whatever...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here