Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call me Lucky..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've been to 4 test matches in my life, and something unusual has happened in every one. With each one making so kind of history, and only once in my favour.

1st test - Barbados 2004 , Hoggard get's a test match hat - trick. Dont see many of them about no more, do you?

2nd test - The Oval - 2006/7 (?) - The umpires accuse Pakistan of cheating, meaning they locked themselves in the changing rooms for the rest of the game, with the test match being 'forfeited'.

3rd test - Antigua :eek: - 10 ball test match, with the ground being more sand than soil.:shrug:

4th test - Antigua - We're on for a piss easy win of the 4th day then that posh middlesex twat decides to bat again:eek::eek::eek:...meaning, I pretty much had to go straight from the cricket to the airport ( This test match wasn't really unusual, I prefered this ground to the SVR ground)

Maybe I should just stick with football.:glare::glare:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Never heard of any of those, cricket is a shit sport. You'd be better of going to Thailand and smashing some locals

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
ive been to one test match vs sri lanka at edgbaston
pissed down all day till about 5 pm by which time i was so pissed i fell asleep and missed the hours play

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
3rd test - Antigua :eek: - 10 ball test match, with the ground being more sand than soil.:shrug:

4th test - Antigua - We're on for a piss easy win of the 4th day then that posh middlesex twat decides to bat again:eek::eek::eek:...meaning, I pretty much had to go straight from the cricket to the airport ( This test match wasn't really unusual, I prefered this ground to the SVR ground)

Maybe I should just stick with football.:glare::glare:

PD

Spill the beans!!

What's it like to go on one of these Barmy Army trips?

As could never go on one due to being a Scot. Doe's it "kick off" in the stands with the welsh fans?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
braveheart.0.jpg

daffyd.jpg

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Taybha

More than happy to "crew up" with England against Wales. ???

[yt]2HlHLDVl0pg[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here