Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calendar Proceeds Presented to Supporter's Club.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On Saturday, I handed over a cheque for £ 250 to BHASC for the Collectors & Historian Society to use as deemed fit on the museum which will be under the north stand at Falmer.
Tim printed a nice thank you in the latest news letter, which extends to NSC folk and everyone else who also made a purchase.

For information, Ginger Bob and I will be producing calendars for next year, and the following year to countdown to zero.
2011 will obviously feature photos from all of this coming year, and the 2012 one will go to the opening and beyond to the end of that year.
There will be photos of all the ramp up events, the opening day, and whatever we think will finish the calendar "trilogy" to end the adventure.
It's early days, but before we know where we are, we will be taking orders for the 2011 one.
This means that the whole story of the building of ther stadium will be documented in these 3 calendars.
Many thanks to one and all.

Cheers, JS.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Great work.

How do you go about joining the history society?

I can't say I've got anything to offer, I just find that sort of thing interesting, and would be keen to receive the newsletter

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Great work.

I can't say I've got anything to offer, I just find that sort of thing interesting, and would be keen to receive the newsletter

If you send "The History Man" a private message, I'm sure he will sort you out.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Great news. Well Done. :)

I would like to make a suggestion, how about a trilogy photo book for December 2011?

There's something in the pipe line!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Great work.

PM sent.

I am the Membership Secretary for the Collectors & Historians Society. Our aim is to preserve as much of Albion's history as possible. This ranges from the obvious, like programmes and newspaper reports, through to the more obscure bits of memorabilia that occasionally pop up.

The £5 annual subscription represents brilliant value for money. This gets you the quarterly newsletter which, contrary to what you may think, ISN'T packed with anorak-led ramblings. It is full of really interesting articles and information about our club.

As we move towards Falmer, the Society will be very busy with the setting up and management of the museum at the Stadium, which will provide a focal point for the many and varied items held by the Society. There are some great things planned for the Museum, which will feature as much of the club's history as we can get in.

All funds are gratefully received and just to reiterate, the £5 subscription is superb value.

Get involved!

If you want to join, PM me and I'll let you know whare to send the cheque.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here