Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Calderon looked very off the pace in the first half. Was that due to Jet Lag from his flight up today :lolol:

Great Penalty though, very nicely placed :flameboun

D

Deleted member 18477

he scored the best penalty ive ever seen! that'll do for me! cup games are all about winning and we did enough!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Some bad, some good. The big fella was giving him the run around, and made him look very poor.

In his defence, at least twice he came into the centre to make crucial tackles in front of goal.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Had an old fashioned stinker but covered the centre quite well a few times where I thought Hall struggled a bit and made one very important tackle at the end plus had the character to score a beautiful penalty so not good but could have been so much worse - even when he is struggling he gives committment and leads by example

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Blah blah blah FFS ok so it wasn't his way performance but a great penalty and a cracking goal at the weekend which has been forgotten.

Jesus h Christ we all have a bad day at work every now and again but he has a bad game and NSC posters want him out.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Probably a bit unfair to pick individuals out tonight considering the whole team had a bit of a mare.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
despite that cracking goal last week, and a great pen tonight, think he's looked off the pace and vulnerable since coming back, (if not before), does have that element of class and experience though, see how he goes for rest o f the season i reckon..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was poor but class on Sat - That's football! I'd rather he put the performance in Sat then last night to be honest.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
You leave him alone he's a feckin' star.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
despite that cracking goal last week, and a great pen tonight, think he's looked off the pace and vulnerable since coming back, (if not before), does have that element of class and experience though, see how he goes for rest o f the season i reckon..

Totally agree with this. And this coming from me who is a MASSIVE Calderon fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here