Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ playing again - against us today

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was just gonna post about this

Albion legend returns to action From The Argus)

Albion legend Bobby Zamora made a losing comeback from injury today - against the Seagulls.

The striker was in a Fulham side beaten 3-1 by Albion's reserves at the Premier League club's training ground.

Zamora's 45-minute run-out was his first outing since breaking a leg against Wolves in September.

Lewis Dunk, Cristian Baz and Jake Forster-Caskey were on target for Albion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

"Bobby Zamora back in action"

:lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tut, tut! Missed opportunity, Argus! They should have got their photographer to get Bobby to swap shirts with Baz, then airbrushed out the 'A' and run an exclusive "Zamora Wear Albion Shirt With Pride" exclusive...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well done Bobby :clap2::cheery:

FaganBHA

Banned
Feb 3, 2011
Worthing
Bobby Zamora!!

What a lad .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
This is fixtures my friend.
o_rly.jpg

o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not sure bz would swap playing for fulham in premier league with playing for Albion reserves.Unless ogh retires at the end of the season then maybe bz may get on the bench.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
bobbyreturn.jpg

I thought the picture would be worth posting... hopefully the highlights will appear on Seagulls player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here