Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye Lynch

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I hope there were scouts at Nottingham on Saturday, he won't be going anywhere after that

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bastard. Got me.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BarrelofFun said:
I didn't go, but the Argus gave him an 8/10. Are they trying to sell him!!?

:eek:

Well, the Argus must have been watching a different game to me - missed headers, missed tackles and frequent giving the ball away doesn't merit an 8 in my eyes.

Oh well:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I tell you what.. I so don't get all this 'Lynch is off to the Prem at Christmas' nonsense.

I think the lad has enormous potential, but he has played FOUR 1st team games, in his preferred position. Opinion is divided on how he played at Forest, and while he made some brilliant recoveries against Brentford, positionally he and El-Abd were shaky.

He has a long, long way to go before Premiership clubs [Tony Adams, notwithstanding, apparently - though that is just hearsay] have even heard of him. If he can play 30 first team games at centre half this season, and force his way into the U-21 squad, then he will have made excellent progress.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
hans kraay fan club said:
I tell you what.. I so don't get all this 'Lynch is off to the Prem at Christmas' nonsense.

I think the lad has enormous potential, but he has played FOUR 1st team games, in his preferred position. Opinion is divided on how he played at Forest, and while he made some brilliant recoveries against Brentford, positionally he and El-Abd were shaky.

He has a long, long way to go before Premiership clubs [Tony Adams, notwithstanding, apparently - though that is just hearsay] have even heard of him. If he can play 30 first team games at centre half this season, and force his way into the U-21 squad, then he will have made excellent progress.

:clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
He has a long, long way to go before Premiership clubs have even heard of him.
That is nonsense of course. Scouts have from all over have been wathcing Joel.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Silent Bob said:
That is nonsense of course. Scouts have from all over have been wathcing Joel.

boy-scouts-salute.jpg

yeah, Lynch is MINT

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Strange pictures you have on your PC, Braders.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:p

:lolol: funny they've all come from the micheal jackson school of scouting by the looks of things..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
I hope there were scouts at Nottingham on Saturday, he won't be going anywhere after that

west ham apparently

i reckon that is why he played badly:)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Lynch needs to stay at least for this season with us. In no way is he ready for the prem

We can then sell him for 7 zillion quid to Chelski in June, and name a stand after him at Falmer

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
personally thought lynch had a shocker on saturday at forest. gave the ball away a few times in dangerous positions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here