Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying tickets in front of the stadium?

unger76

Apr 7, 2012
Hi,

I am visiting Brighton from Vienna next week but didn't manage to get a ticket for the Watford game. I am only arriving in Brighton on the matchday, so I'm afraid I have to try my luck before the match in front of the stadium.
Do you think there is a chance that I get a ticket there (and pay a premium...)?

Markus

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not a chance

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hi,

I am visiting Brighton from Vienna next week but didn't manage to get a ticket for the Watford game. I am only arriving in Brighton on the matchday, so I'm afraid I have to try my luck before the match in front of the stadium.
Do you think there is a chance that I get a ticket there (and pay a premium...)?

Markus

Hi Markus,

Probably won't get one at the ground but have a look on Home tickets FOR SALE

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
i got a email that watford sent 1000 tickets back and they are on sale

An extra 1,000 tickets are available to Albion supporters in the South Stand; these are currently available online, via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901; or in person at both ticket offices - either at the Amex or in Queens Road, Brighton.
this from offical site tonight

unger76

Apr 7, 2012
Yes, it worked!
Thanks for your help!!
markus

"An extra 1,000 tickets are available to Albion supporters in the South Stand; these are currently available online, via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901; or in person at both ticket offices - either at the Amex or in Queens Road, Brighton."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here