Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Liverpool tickets in person at the Amex

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Have any fellow season ticket holders done this or do we really have to wait 'til Monday?

Ta

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I’ve been over the shop this morning, as we have been unable to reserve our tickets on-line. Appears there is some sort of problem with the system hence the Liverpool tickets have been temporarily removed from sale. I asked if having visited the shop to purchase following the issues with the web site, if the £2 booking fee would be waived in our case, and was advised that if we did not want to pay the £2 booking fee then we would have to visit the shop on Monday. So to answer your question we have to wait until Monday.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
I'm a season ticket holder

Being a STH only permits you to purchase 'your own' seat. You would have to wait until the 12th (whereby those with 60+ LPs are elligable) to purchase a different seat. By which time you would be lucky to get a ticket.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So am I but when we got different seats for the Sunderland game we had to wait until general sale to get them. In the case of the Liverpool game that would be Tuesday 13th and I wouldn't rate your chances.

Correct - would prefer to sit somewhere else (cheaper!) but don't fancy my chances of being able to get one when they go on general sale on 12th so better safe than sorry and will get my seat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here