Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying clothes online

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know of any decent cheapish sites to have a little shop on this fine afternoon?

Ta.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
y not go into brighton, plenty of good clothes shops there and u can try the stuff on and actually see what it looks like. Can't really understand online shopping for clothes

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I just fancy a look mate.

Nearly bought some rather nice Fred Perry trousers just now but didnt fancy shelling out 80 quid at this time of year.

Chappers, I cannot recommend highly enough that you go here, here, here and here.
This is also worth a look.

I particularly like this one.
tshirt_coldplay.jpg

xx

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'd go along with GMC about eBay. I bought a shop load of FCUK stuff for various menbers of new new family (They find the FCUK bit hillarious).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm with Dwayne, can't understand why anyone would buy something without trying it on. Get yourself down to TK Maxx, select about 20 things, try them all on and buy none of them.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Littlewoods Extra

quote ZG600 on orders over £30 and get a £15 discount

quote XX396 before the end of November and get free delivery.

Delivery is fast, ordered a shaver late on the 26th it arrived this morning.

Not happy with purchase return it.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Cheeky Monkey said:
I'm with Dwayne, can't understand why anyone would buy something without trying it on. Get yourself down to TK Maxx, select about 20 things, try them all on and buy none of them.
You mean "get them into the changing room and realise that they're all in really obscure sizes (like 42/28 jeans) and go to a proper shop instead" don't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here