Kent Uni; Bexhill

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Shame its a rubbish car though

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just coz it isn't an 8 cylinder gas guzzler.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Hard life having to sell your car on E-Bay

I reckon he's got a 911. Dont think he's in the Ferrarri league yet.
When I first read it I hought who'd really want to buy a car with his isgnature all over it then realised it was the service book! Wonder if a WHU fan with a bit dough will buy it

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Anything under 5 litres is just not worth getting into BHA :p

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gary Nelson said:

He isn't

He's listed as the previous owner

When the log book is sent to Swansea it will no longer have his signature on it.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gary Nelson said:

I reckon he's got a 911. Dont think he's in the Ferrarri league yet.
When I first read it I hought who'd really want to buy a car with his isgnature all over it then realised it was the service book! Wonder if a WHU fan with a bit dough will buy it

Chandlers in Portslade, owned the car and let Bobby drive around in it, when he left us they took it back, this is just some twat trying to make a buck off Bobbys name, I for one hope hes fails miserably !!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jamie Oliver is auctioning his scooter on ebay for the second time, apparently last time someone offered a million quids but ebay crashed due to the traffic caused by people trying to buy it and he's had to put it on again, this time it's reached a mammoth £7,800.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably it will be sold for an outrageously low amount, "because of the depressed market", left in the garage and criminally underused by the next owner, who prefers a more expensive but fundamentally useless Portuguese model, and then part-exchanged in 6 months time for a newer, smaller model?

It will then run beautifully and prove to it's previous owner what a grave mistake they made in selling it instead of the dodgy foreign motor...

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
I know the bloke who currently ownes it, he's is an ok guy and a brighton fan - surprised he's selling it really!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
redland said:
Chandlers in Portslade, owned the car and let Bobby drive around in it, when he left us they took it back, this is just some twat trying to make a buck off Bobbys name, I for one hope hes fails miserably !!!

Oh right. I like the Z4 and its a much better version than the shite Z3. I know 2 people who had the previous and both said its the worse car they've ever had. (2.4 versiobn was supposed to be a bit better)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
edna krabappel said:
Presumably it will be sold for an outrageously low amount, "because of the depressed market", left in the garage and criminally underused by the next owner, who prefers a more expensive but fundamentally useless Portuguese model, and then part-exchanged in 6 months time for a newer, smaller model?

It will then run beautifully and prove to it's previous owner what a grave mistake they made in selling it instead of the dodgy foreign motor...

V.good! :clap: :clap:

package

Jan 29, 2004
cant get on to ebay what car is it ?

my mates got one of his first cars ...a battered old beetle ...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wonder what motor he gets from West Ham now?

He must be on decent money, coming from the Premiership, and given that the Defoe move was dependent on Bobby agreeing to join WH.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton

That is not entirely true my brother works there and was there when he returned it.
He returned it because he wanted the 3 Litre version and they didn't have one at the time.
He also has an X5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here