Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Business Banking - Lloyds / HSBC (dull thread - sorry!)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I've been with Lloyds for business banking, but have finally got fed up with them (snails-pace response to requests, archaic online systems, dinosaur for a relationship manager etc etc). Lloyds are too busy sorting out the integration issues with HBOS for anything to change for the better in the next 5 years...
I'm thinking of going for HSBC as they seem a lot more switched on, their IT systems are streets ahead (so better online management systems etc). They also have no hangover from recent takeovers to worry about.

Has anyone on here got any feedback for HSBC's business banking?

Ta very much :thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've been with Lloyds for business banking, but have finally got fed up with them (snails-pace response to requests, archaic online systems, dinosaur for a relationship manager etc etc). Lloyds are too busy sorting out the integration issues with HBOS for anything to change for the better in the next 5 years...
I'm thinking of going for HSBC as they seem a lot more switched on, their IT systems are streets ahead (so better online management systems etc). They also have no hangover from recent takeovers to worry about.

Has anyone on here got any feedback for HSBC's business banking?

Ta very much :thumbsup:

They have an awfully large building in Canary Wharf to support, you'll be paying for it. Just saying, like.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Been using Nat West for over a year for business and personal banking and I have to say they are worth going and having a word with before you commit. They have a big building in London too! But they are very reasonable on charges.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cannot beat NatWest, I have a couple of businesses and advise others always use NatWest

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Thanks for your comments guys (and for the PM received too).

I'll check out NatWest too

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Santender [was Abbey] - free business banking.
Been using the business account 5 years and personal banking about 20 years.
Can trf between bus & pers [dividends, expenses, wages] same day instead of all that 4 days waiting bollox.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Very impressed with HSBC. They made it very easy to set up a bank account and get a US credit card when I moved to the States

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here